Cheltenham and Gloucester Hospitals Charity raises funds to make a real difference for patients, their loved ones and the staff who treat them at Gloucestershire Royal and Cheltenham General Hospitals, as well as the surrounding areas.
Our aim as a charity is to help our local hospitals do even more by creating a comfortable and positive environment for all; investing in improvements to our buildings, state-of-the-art equipment, support for our NHS staff and care over and above that is provided by the NHS.
Thanks to support from the Gloucestershire community, we have helped fund projects such as:
- Three state-of-the-art CT Scanners which help over 30,000 patients every year
- Innovative research, cutting edge technology and personalised support in the Gloucestershire Oncology Centre
- Our Commemorative Garden to remember the lives lost during the pandemic
- Mobile digital X-rays for instant imaging when every second counts
- Specialist mental health and wellbeing support for our NHS staff
Together we can make a difference!